Beginning on Jan. 3 and running through Jan. 6, more than 900 exhibitors and thousands of attendees will flock to Dallas for the 2013 Dallas Safari Club Journeys Convention at the Dallas Convention Center and Omni Dallas Hotel.
Sponsored by MidwayUSA, the DSC Convention is always a fun time had by all. This year, DSC officials promise not to disappoint and have arranged hours of fun for everyone!
Here are the Top 10 Reasons why you should attend the 2013 Journeys Expo (in no particular order):
1. Free seminars from master hunters
2. Ladies Luncheon with LIVE entertainment
3. New member show special
4. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Gorgeous taxidermy around every corner!
5. All the people! Over 41,000 are expected to gather to show their support of the great outdoors
6. More than 600,000 square feet of booths
7. Chris Kyle, New York Times best selling author of American Sniper at the Life Member Breakfast
8. Nightly dinners and award programs
9. Silent & live auctions — African safaris, Canadian hunts, fishing trips, jewelry, art, and more (over $3.8 million worth of donated items – WOW!)
10. Meet MidwayUSA’s Larry Potterfield