Story by GSM Outdoors
Stealth Cam introduces the new G45NGX featuring it’s patent pending Smart Illumination Technology.
The G45NGX is a 22MP Power IR, No Glo, 1080P High Definition camera with a sub ½ second trigger speed. The camera is configured with long list of features including adjustable PIR detection range, Matrix blur reduction to ensure a clear subject in night shots as well as pre-programmed Quick Sets and Retina low light sensitivity to maximize IR output to deliver a well lit 100ft night time range. The G45NGX also features Stealth Cams best camo pattern to date, for unmatched concealment when deployed.
This new camera is one of the first to feature Stealth Cam’s new patent pending Smart Illumination Technology, where the camera automatically adjusts IR output based on changing lighting conditions. This is essential for great images during the critical transition periods of dusk and dawn. Utilizing an advanced circuit design and light measuring software, the G45NGX is able to take lightening fast light readings and adjust the IR output as necessary.
Looking forward & not being afraid to push the limits of technology, Stealth Cam has PROVEN its focus on manufacturing the best trail cameras available.
- 22 Mega-pixels
- 45 NoGlo IR Emitters
- Smart Illumination Technology
- 1080P Video (H264 Compression)
- Range Control – Adjustable PIR
- Security Mode (re-write SD memory)
- Reflex™ Trigger < .4seconds
- Intuitive backlit menu programming
- Matrix ™ Advanced Blur Reduction
- Retina™ Low Light sensitivity
- 16:9 Wide Image Ratio
- Quick Set pre-programmed option
- Burst Mode 1-9 images per triggering
- 5-59 sec / 1- 59 min recovery time out
- Time / Date / Moon Phase / Temperature / Name Stamp
- GEO-TAG GPS Tagging
- Manual shot capability
- Secure Lock password protection
- SD Card slot up to 512GB
- Test Mode
- Video & USB output
- Operates on 8 AA batteries
- External power jack for 12V battery box
- Active Time Setting
- Multi Lingual (English / French / German / Spanish)
- Preset Time & Date (CST)